The 2017 Large Loss Conference Planning Committee is finalizing details for this fall's Conference. Workshop, hotel accommodations, and agenda will be posted by May 1, 2017.
Join a distinguished gathering of senior claim professionals and service providers from across the nation in Fort Worth where we'll
- Evaluate a variety of large loss claim scenarios through transformative workshops and learn with the industry's best and brightest
- Share ideas and adjustment strategies with large loss claim professionals from across the nation
- Network with large loss adjusters and service providers from across hundreds of disciplines and specialty areas
Workshops are adjuster-led, encourage active audience participation, and provide an opportunity to learn from and with many of the industry's leading experts and performers. Classes are offered in three large-loss tracks:
- Commercial Lines, Property Claims
- Personal Lines, Property Claims
- Casualty Claims
PLRB Conferences Mobile App
This year the PLRB will be providing a mobile app for our educational conferences. The new PLRB Conference app has many helpful features that will assist attendees while onsite.
- Browse sponsors and mark your favorites
- Interactively add sessions from the app to your schedule and sync between your multiple devices!
- Stay up-to-date with real time alerts
- Download and view Conference handouts
- Browse helpful information and much more!
You will only need to download the PLRB Conferences App once. If you attend multiple PLRB Conferences, you will be able to access all future Conferences from this one app.
PLRB greatly appreciates the following claims service providers for their outstanding support for the 2016 Large Loss Conference.